Thursday 17 December 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 - Day 2

I actually bought this chinese suit for Isaac and he wore it in 2008 CNY. hahaha... but it defnitely fits better now than at that time. Think Isaac would be able to fit into the CNY 2009 Day 1 suit in 2010 CNY just fine... :p
On this Day 2, I managed to get more smiley pix from Isaac - helps that hubbs' auntie's place is not as hot as it was at my parents' place.
But as usual, can't get Isaac to smile nicely in family pix.
Isaac with my in laws - who absolutely adore him. And my sis-in-law in our family picture below too. Think this picture looks much better than the 2008 family pic - I was so much fatter th






27th January 2009
Isaac @ 17 months plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility