Sunday 6 December 2009

Blue toy car!

We have this blue car at my parents place, from my auntie. Used to be her grandson's toy car which he has outgrown. Isaac loves to sit in it :)
Wish I had such a toy last time! :p I'd always loved cars myself. But never had the luxury of my own car like that, not even the push car variety.I did have lots of Matchbox cars though - a pretty big collection (by 1980s standard!) of more than 50 cars, built from gifts from my parents and relatives who knew I loved cars. They were my pride and joy, and I still have them to this day! :)
pix taken on 1st January 2009
Isaac @ five days to 17 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility