Thursday 17 December 2009

Chinese New Year 2009 - Day 1

This year, it was my parent's turn to host the Lee Family lunch, so here we are at Eng Kong on the 1st day of the CNY. My sister and family were in Stanford by then, so this year our CNY family pix only had 5 of us.Here's Chloe, my cousin Valerie's daughter, and Isaac :) Chloe is older than Isaac by about 2 months, if I recall correctly :p We tried to have Isaac wear the chinese threads which I thought looked quite cute on him. But then, he got very hot, and so we later took it off.
Nice pic of Chloe and Isaac :) hehehe... after many tries!!!
pix taken on 26th January 2009
Isaac @ 17 months plus
Chloe @ 19 months plus

Hahaha... turns out that I didn't take that many pix on that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility