Friday 25 December 2009

A day out at Raffles Place

Actually we were at the Victoria Theatre to watch something - but for the life of me, I can't recall what we were there to watch. Hahahaha...
So anywayz, we were there and walked about a bit after that. And I took advantage of the sunlight to take some pix. Not sure why the pix look a bit blur to me, perhaps my lens was smudgey or something.
Sharity Lion!!! So retro!!! hahahaha... blast to the past man!!! But I swear that's a new t-shirt he's got on!!!
Attracting the babes again... This tourist lady requested a photo with our lil one :)



pix & vids taken on 16th May 2009
Isaac @ 20 months plus

1 comment:

  1. Singa the Courtesy Lion! Not Sharity Lion hehehe, and its Sharity Elephant -- YES it exists!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility