Wednesday 23 December 2009

The 18th month jab

I'd always wanted to catch a video of Isaac taking a jab. Dr Lee says I want to blackmail him with it in future. Hmmm that didn't cross my mind actually... but now that she mentions it... hahahaha...

Well actually, the other real reason why I wanted to take a video was... to distract myself! Dr Lee says I cannot be the one holding Isaac, coz "Mummy is too soft-hearted." hahaha... in other words, I felt so much for Isaac, that I couldn't keep a firm grip on him for her to do the jab. hahaha yes, softie mummy me. Weak ah!!!


pix & vid taken on 6th March 2009
Isaac@ 18 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility