Saturday 3 April 2010

December 2009 posts

I'd have liked to say that I managed to clear all the 2009 backposts before I went back to work on 1st April 2010 - but I didn't! I missed just by a few days! Dang!!! But no matter! This is cause for celebration! I actually finished the 2009 posts! Woohoo!!!

Click this link http://tanfamilychronicles.blogspot.com/2009_12_01_archive.html to go to 31 December 2009 PM posts for the December 2009 posts, or use the links below...

Fast Friends?!
It's Christmas time again!
Isaac's last day of school
Dinosaurs!
Isaac's school Christmas party
Hubbs playing with the kids
A day of fun!

Now to catch up on 1Q2010 posts... gua gua gua... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility