Saturday 23 February 2008

100th Post: My favourite video!


video taken on 4th February 2008
Isaac @ 2 days to 6 months


This is the 100th post of the Tan Family Chronicles blog.

In celebration of this momentus event, I have decided to post my favourite video of Isaac! Hehehe... it actually shows him crying... but... can you hear what he's saying? :)

He's saying... "I want Mama!!!"

hehehe ain't that amazing! when this video was taken, he wasn't even 6 months old yet. We found that he would cry and say that whenever someone else was crying him but he wanted me to carry - the moment I carried him, he'd stop crying! kekeke...

I love this video!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

  1. cuuuuuute!!!

    Aww.... Isaac is so sweet. Jed lets anyone and everyone carry him. As long as they have food. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOAH! that was amazing! hee...Isaac is sucha sweetie pie laa.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility