Saturday 2 February 2008

Isaac & his cheh chehs

Here's Isaac and his cheh cheh cousins Isabelle (left) and Rebecca (right). The photos below were all taken on 25th November 2007 with Isaac @ 3 and a half months old, Isabelle @ 2 and a half years old, and Rebecca @ 4 years.

Isaac sharing secrets with Isabelle (above) and Becca (below)! :)
As I've grown up playing with my own cousins and were and continue to be very close to them, I hope that Isaac would be very close with his cousins and my cousins' kids too. We shall work hard to make that happen!
all pictures taken on 25th November 2007
Isabelle @ 2.5 yrs; Isaac @ 3.5 mths; Rebecca @ 4 yrs

2 comments:

  1. It is so nice of you to recognise the importance of growing up amongst his relatives.

    Though we didn't really grow up together (I believe you were referring to your Dad's family), it was always a delight during all the special occasions and less frequent surprise weekend visits that happen to coincide. Those were such good days ... I wish Joy and Joshua had more of that.

    Anyway, it looks like Isaac blends in well with Isabel and Rebecca, and Isabel seems more infactuated with him. On another note, Rebecca is a splitting image of your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe yeah... was kinda referring more to my dad side cousins... often wished we were as close to our cousins this side too... but I think we not bad already lah, still considered quite close. I know of friends who hardly know their cousins names at all...

    Yeah Isabelle seems to like to play with Isaac a lot. was gonna post about that in another post! kekeke...

    and yes! Becca looks a lot like my sis when she was young, ain't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility