Thursday 7 April 2011

Catching up!

yes, trying trying! Trying to catch up on my blog. Just uploaded like more than 50 pix into draft posts for this blog... took a lot of pictures last August coz it was Isaac's birthday month, you see.

As you know, I am now in between jobs. Starting work on 18th April, and people ask me what do I do with all my time now, before I start work. Other than my blog, believe or not, I am still catching up on my farewell lunches! hahaha...

Also, I started arranging gatherings with friends... And need to pop by to see friends who have delivered their babies but I haven't had the time to go visit (Weiping, Cecilia, Weiling... congrats guys!!!) Busy with My First Games, making supply orders, collecting supplies, making deliveries, updating the website with new games...

Oh and having fun! hehehe... hubbs took leave today to spend some time with me! We went ktv - KBox lunch special, and then went swimming after that. Then I went to get my wisdom teeth extracted - minor surgery, now I am 2 teeth less, and have a swollen cheek. Hahahahaha...

hubbs tortured me by buying durian... sob sob... I couldn't eat, in my condition. I guess I could, if I really wanted to. But, nah... I'd be on liquids for the rest of today, thank you very much...

And now have been at the computer for awhile now, catching up on my blogging... new post here! Miss the kidzes? enjoy the pix!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility