Friday 27 August 2010

Pretty? (studio pix 7)

Early one morning, when we just woke up... I had Shawna with me on our bed, and Isaac was up already... We were just stoning, not fully awake yet, when...

Isaac: Mummy, is Shawna pretty?
Me: Hmmm, do you think Shawna's pretty?
Isaac: Yes! She's pretty!
Me: Haha yeah! I think so too! :) Who else is pretty?
Isaac: Macy!
Me: Yes, Macy! And who else is pretty?
Isaac: Xinrui!
Me: And who else?
Isaac: And Alycia!
Me: Yes! And who else is pretty?
Isaac: And Jiaying!
Me: And who else? (thinking to myself that, Isaac's pretty much named all the girls in his class, well done!)
Isaac: I dunno! *perplexed* OH!!! Teacher Lina and Teacher Foong Ling... and you Mummy!!! You're pretty!!!
Me: *beam*beam*

Now, I swear I wasn't gunning for that!!! :p

Such a charmer he is. Oh, but did I tell you what he's been doing lately? He been using my flabby tummy as his punching bag!!! He comes up to me and starts slapping and punching my flabby tummy and I'm like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" then he goes "I beat your stomach!!! Hahahahha" Gosh. He sounds like me. hhahahhahahaa...Time really flies! It's been almost 5 months since we took these pix! Shawna is starting to crawl as well, and both of them have teeth out (ouch!). They both now "recognise people" and would often cry out to me and hubbs when they want us to carry. They have also started on semi-solids - baby cereal etc (Frisocreme smells great!). They're turning 8 months old soon, on Sept 6th (which is Auntie Hweech's birthday! Gosh I must remember on the actual day itself!!!). Before we know it, the twins would be a year old!!! wow!!!

pix above taken on 10th April 2010
Isaac @ 2 years & 8 months plus
Asher & Shawna @ 3 months plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility