Saturday 25 October 2008

Isaac driving?!

A toy car!!! hahahaha... We often go to IMM for breakfast on weekends, and we'd just walk around or do a spot of grocery shopping after breakfast. Here we were in Giant, where we'd inevitably wander over to the bicycles' section... Hubbs is currently into a road bike craze where he is salivating after custom made road bikes. No, not those that you can find in Giant, but SPECIAL custom made road bikes. He'd been in this road bike craze since he tried Kok Pin's bike, and felt the difference between a road bike and a mountain bike which he used when he participated in the Osim mini triathlon last year.

I'd always liked bikes from when I was young... my first bike was a nice blue BMX bike which my cousin Joel passed to me. It was a second hand bike, sure, but it was great! I loved it! Went everywhere on that bike - cycled to Jurong East Central on it to get my Burger King mushroom swiss fix, and sometimes to get a Mr Softee from 7/11.

I'd always liked cars too. I collected tons of Matchbox cars and little Micro Machines cars. I still have them at my parents place! I intend to bring them home one day, my treasured possessions! kekeke...

Thus, I have been hoping that Isaac would have this car passion of mine. Well, he seems to like sitting behind the wheel of a real car. But he didn't seem to know how to play with matchbox cars. Nevermind, I'd train him on that. Been buying him a few Ferraris already ;p

But kiddy rides he likes! And look at this vid below - he's having a great time! :) Ah... I think he'd like cars just fine... :)

pix & vid taken on 7th September 2008
Isaac @ 13 months and a day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility