Thursday 23 October 2008

Artistic shots?

Hubbs was out for this sunday morning run at MacRitchie. So after breakfast at home, I brought Isaac down for a walk, and to play at the playground.

He was in a kind of contemplative mood. So he wasn't his usual all smiles. He wasn't throwing tantrums either and he wasn't clingy or anything like that. He just seemed.. sorta... deep in thought...
So I started snapping pix of Isaac in his contemplative mood. I thought it'd look pretty different from his normal smiley pix.
In fact, I thought he looked much like a model trying to act cool and not smile and not look at the camera! hahaha... I kinda like these pix. How about you? :)


pix & vid taken on 6th September 2008
Isaac @ 13 months exactly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility