Tuesday 16 September 2008

Isaac suck thumb?!

picture taken on 19th July 2008
Isaac @ 11 months plus

Isaac suck thumb!?

I was kinda surprised to see Isaac with his thumb in his mouth coz I've not seen him do that before!

We've been pretty lucky with Isaac in the sense that he
  1. Doesn't take the pacifier
  2. Doesn't have a security blanket/pillow/item/toy
  3. Doesn't have a tendency to put everything into his mouth
  4. Doesn't suck his thumb
Even till now, he doesn't suck his thumb. The picture taken above seems like a one off thing that happened.

Oh, yeah, I guess, I am his human pacifier. Or, my boobsies, to be exact.

SIGHZ

The weaning story... coming right up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility