Thursday 3 April 2008

Funny R(A) pictures

Warning: Funny R(A) pictures below

You have been warned, there are funny R(A) pictures below... hahahaha... sorry, I couldn't be bothered to blanko hubbs' nipples out. For those of you who are grossed out by it, I shall try my best to remind hubbs to wear a top when he carries Isaac and we're taking pix next time... ;p

Here's my laughy Isaac again. Did we ever tell you the meaning of his name: Isaac? It means: "He who laughs."
Now, I've said it before, "He who laughs must begin with a thousand smiles" :)
Now, the Boy of a Thousand Smiles brings you...

... The Laughing Video!!! :) Enjoy!!!

all pictures and video above taken on 6th March 2008
Isaac @ exactly 7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility