Thursday 10 April 2008

Big boy car seat!

Here's Isaac looking spiffy in his big boy car seat. It looks new, but actually it's Rebecca's old car seat - she and Isabelle are graduating to booster seats already. So my sis passed me Rebecca's car seat, while she kept Isabelle's car seat for Natalie. Just nice timing coz Isaac was outgrowing his infant car seat already.
I used to take quite a few pictures of Isaac yawning when he was very young. But realised that I hadn't taken any in recent months, so here is one shot! :) dunno why - but I like to see pictures of him mid-yawn. hahaha...
all pictures above taken on 15th March 2008
Isaac @ 7 months plus

Smiley Isaac again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility