Tuesday 14 August 2007

He's out!!!

haha!!! The reason why I haven't been posting is coz I delivered!!! hahaha bet you figured that out easily enough :)

Isaac was born on 6th August 2007, 0715 hours. 3.22kg and 52cm long.

For those of you who know me well enough, you would know that I love to tell stories in chronological order. I believe that it's "easier to follow" if things are laid out in chronological order. And with the proper "background" of the situation provided too. hehehe... so... am sure you can see where this is leading, right? Yes! I'm gonna continue my story from where I left off (which was the 1st trimester) and only when I get to the end then I will update more on Isaac :)

Yes yes, my friends and colleagues all say I very "long-winded", "lor sor", "very good at telling stories" - depending on how politically correct they are. hahahaha... but I don't care - this is our blog, so I'm doing it as I please. *grinz*

Yes, alright... I'd try to be CONCISE ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility