Tuesday 9 September 2008

My Isaac!

I'm actually overseas right now. In KL for a company workshop.

Just got off the phone with hubbs.

He was telling me about Isaac. How he cried and cried for me just now... he just cried and cried and cried... he wanted hubbs to carry him and no one else, not even my MIL who takes care of him everyday... he only wanted hubbs to carry, but still he cried and cried and cried...

Then hubbs found a photo cd that I made of the photos from the australia trip hubbs and I went on with some friends about 2 years ago, so it had many pictures of me. So hubbs played that on tv for Isaac to watch. And he actually stopped crying to watch it. To see pictures of me. Then he see, and cry a little, and watched again... and cried a little...

My Isaac misses me!!! and I miss him too!!!

I wanna go home to my Isaac!!!

sighz. 2 nights down, 2 more nights to go. sighz!

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable. Absence does make the heart fonder.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility