Sunday 6 January 2008

Isaac's physical stats log

Hiaz! Been so busy that I'm behind in blogging, as usual. Behind, as in, there're pictures to post and things to say that has to follow a time line before there are MORE things to post and MORE things to say! arrruuughhhhh... hahahaha...

Plus my memory is failing and fading faster than usual... they say its a side effect of motherhood. Ah well... My ex-boss used to say that I had a very bad memory - that he wondered what would happen when I became a mother. He's probably glad I'm not working for him now. HAHAHA... which reminds me... should forward him the link to this blog... :p

Okay, anywayz, have decided to keep a log on Isaac's physical statistics coz I really can't remember after some time...

Didn't have time to post this since 21st December - when his last height and weight was taken... that was the day I brought him to see the PD for his cough...

Basically, he gained 1 kg in 5 weeks! PD says very good... 90th percentile... so told us not to worry that he seems to be drinking less milk...


Date

Weeks

Weight

Height

21-Dec-2007

21

7.90 kg

66 cm

16-Nov-2007

15

6.89 kg

61 cm

24-Sep-2007

7

5.67 kg

59 cm

06-Aug-2007

0

3.22 kg

52 cm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility