Tuesday 30 April 2013

Tuesday Ten Tunes Test #3

Tuesday Ten Tunes Test! 30 April 2013 

Here are this week's tunes! What are the song titles and artist/artists who sang them? Again, if this is too easy for you, just give another line in the same song, without giving away the title. MummyMoo, feel free to provide the answers... after... 5pm? hahhaha :p
  1. “A long long time ago I can still remember, how that music used to make me smile…
  2. “Like a river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes. Some things are meant to be…”
  3. “Something in the wind has learnt my name. And it’s telling me that things are not the same”
  4. “We’re so enchanted how clever we are. Why should one baby be so hungry she cries?”
  5. “Say my name, sun shines through the rain. A whole life, so lonely. And then you come and ease the pain”
  6. “Say nighty-night and kiss me. Just hold me ctight and tell me you’ll miss me.”
  7. “Loving would be easy if your colors were like my dreams, Red gold and green, red gold and green.”
  8. “Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea. Joy to you and me…”
  9. “We’ll put out to sea. And we’ll perfect our chemistry. By and by we’ll defy a little bit of gravity”
  10. “I’ll get over you. I know I will. I’ll pretend my ship’s not sinking”

View the links below for past Ten Tunes Tests! :)

#1 Launch of Monday Movies Music Memories - has the first Ten Tunes Test!

2 comments:

  1. 1. And good ole boys were drinking whiskey and rye, singing this will be the day that I die
    2. Take my hand, take my whole life too
    3. When this day is through I hope that I will find that tomorrow will be just the same for you and me
    4. But when I think of how the forests have died
    5. Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
    6. Sweet dreams till sun beams find you, sweet dreams will leave all worries far behind you (my fav lullabye to my kids!)
    7. You come and go, you come and go
    8. Never understood a single word he said but I helped him drink his wine
    9. That's where we wanna go to get away from it all
    10. Maybe I can fool myself

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. American Pie - Madonna (updated version :p)
    2. argghhhh!!
    3. Top of the world - Carpenters
    4. Salt water?? - Julian Lennon
    5. Eternal Flame - Bangles
    6. Dream a little Dream
    7. Karmakemeleon - Boy George
    8. ... dun know title!!
    9. Kokomo - Beach Boys
    10. It Must Have Been Love - Roxette

    This is my bestttt!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility