Wednesday 4 April 2012

Backpost... safer?

Recently with all the kidnapping scare, I've been wondering if I have been too open on my blog, about our lives. Am I giving away too many details about ourselves? Is my blogging endangering my children's lives? One good habit I have, I suppose, is that I try not to blog about "upcoming events". I usually blog about events that have past. I remember a picnic we had several years ago with some close friends of mine, and I took pictures of the kids playing. My friend turned to me and said:"So I guess we'd see these pictures on your blog only after a few months? Or maybe... next year?" :p
Well, unfortunate as it may be that I am so'late' in my blogging (blogging about something which happened months ago), it has appeared to be a positive safety "feature" in these scary times. hehehe...

So without further ado, I present to you my latest backpost - New Stuff for the New Year!

Hmmm... "latest backpost" - oxymoron?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility