Tuesday 2 November 2010

Play gym!

Pictures as of 24th June 2010. We finally went to Isaac's school one day, just to see how his play gym class is like. Actually, I wanted to know if we should continue sending him for it - coz, what if it's crap, right? Like, hubbs is already very hands-on with Isaac in exposing him to rough play and sports and stuff, so, do we really need this?
So we went to take a look. And it was the first time I got to break out my new camera as well. kekeke... yes, I succumbed to temptation and got the DSLR camera!!! Can't wait to show you guys my pix taken with this camera - some of them are really nice! But then again, maybe I'm just trying to justify my purchase! :p
Isaac going through his play gym activities... Actually, we didn't think very much of the play gym session we saw. But then again, Isaac seems to enjoy it, and he now always looks forward to play gym sessions... so.... ah well, what the heck, we let him continue having the sessions...
See my handsome Isaac :) hehehe... okay, I admit, I'm biased!!!
pictures taken on 24th June 2010
Isaac @ 2 years, 10 and a half months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility