Tuesday 12 October 2010

The Isaac rendition of "Jesus Loves Me"!

Pix & vid as of 17th June 2010! Shawna looks big huh?! Think it's her face that looks broad - my mum says "Shawna has a flat face - like you lor. " :p Like my Popo!!! kekeke...
Look at Isaac in his Ah Pek singlet. He sees hubbs wearing a singlet you see, and so he proclaims that he wants to wear a singlet as well.
Come hear my Isaac singing "Jesus Loves Me!" :) He's been listening to the CD on and off, and I didn't even know he knew how to sing it until I heard him singing to himself one day! :)

For those of you who know the song, you can hear that he gets some of the lyrics wrong. But that's okay - he substitutes it with something! Innovative, that! :) Something that I would do, totally! HAHAHA!!!


pix & vid as of 17th June 2010
Isaac @ 2 years 10 months plus
Shawna @ 5 months plus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility