Thursday 23 September 2010

Kidzes with E.T.!

Pix as of 6th June 2010! :) My kidzes!
Asher below biting on my pinkie knuckle. Both Asher & Shawna enjoy doing that from a few months ago coz they were both teething. Now that both their lower two teeth are out, it's quite painful for me when they bite my pinkie knuckle - but better that than... erm, ya know!!! :p
Ooops, Shawna "zhao gng"?! Hehhehe actually, NO. She's wearing two layers. I make the babies wear two layers at night coz I don't give them a blanket. That's what we used to do with Isaac as well. Only recently did Isaac stop wearing two layers when he goes to sleep.
E.T. !!! So sorry, we've neglected you!!! Picture taking nowadays is really dependent on mood and how much excess capacity we have. Challenging. You'd also notice that all our pix tend to be at home? That's coz when we go out with the kidzes, we all have to handle a kid each - no hands for the camera!!!
Look how Isaac has grown! He's really shot up this year, I think. He looks like a big boy now and confirm no more BABY Isaac! :)
pix taken on 6th June 2010
Isaac @ 2 years & 10 months
Asher & Shawna @ 5 months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility