Saturday 13 March 2010

November 2009 posts

Backpost from November 2009! Click on the following link http://tanfamilychronicles.blogspot.com/2009_12_01_archive.html and go to 31st December 2009 AM posts, or click on the following posts

YellowCube gathering
Stacking blocks
Prince Isaac
The birthday party!
Natalie's birthday - 3rd November 2009

If you find that the posts' layout is kinda out in these posts, it's coz of the new Blogger Editor I am trying out. Can't get a hang of it yet. It is rather irritating. I am thinking if I should revert to the old editor. But I feel so backward and like, resistant to change, if I do that. Hmmmm... will see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility