Friday 23 October 2009

Please say "please"!

We've constantly tried to imbibe in Isaac the basics of manners and courtesy, constantly telling him, making him say "Please" and "Thank You" etc.

The night before last night, at bedtime, I sat on the bed and gestured towards the pile of books in the corner "Isaac, go take a book, Mummy read to you..." as is our ritual every night, as I would have to read to Isaac before we sleep.

Isaac, turned, looked at me, and said:"Mama, say "please"."

Stunned, laughing away, I quickly obliged "Oh yes, please Isaac, can you please choose a book you want me to read to you?" :)

Hahaha... do unto others as you would want being done unto you, huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility