Thursday 13 August 2009

Isaac's hairdo!

I've decided to conduct a poll on Isaac's hair! kekeke... Do you guys prefer his hair short short (like our usa pictures, that short crew cut look)? Or do you like how he looks now, with his hair kinda long on top.

We feel that Isaac looks good with short short hair, but I don't want him to always sport that botak look. So I wanted to grow out his hair.

Also, nowadays, Isaac doesn't want me to cut his hair. So it's very hard for me to trim his hair to keep it short and neat by the sides while letting his hair grow. If we wanna 'force cut' his hair, the easiest would be to crew cut it, coz then I just use the shaving tool to just shave his head.

Dilemma dilemma... hahhaa... so what do YOU think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility