Monday 16 March 2009

Lounging in bed

Hehehe... think I've mentioned before that I enjoy taking pix of Isaac early in the morning, when we all just wake up, on weekends.
This is coz of a few reasons. Firstly, having slept a whole night of sleep, Isaac's very fresh and almost always very smiley. Secondly, the morning lighting's very suitable for taking pictures and the pix usually look just nice, without the flash having to come on.
I find that pictures taken at night tend to be a bit dark and grainy, and the flash usually comes on, making the contrast kinda stark and the colours not as natural... hehehe I talk as though like expert, hor? hahahhahaa... nought!!! But really, you see this pic below, the flash came on - so the colours are not as nice as the other two pix above, right?pix taken on 9th November 2008
Isaac @ 15 mths plus

But my cute Isaac makes the picture nice!!! hahahhaa... you know, I've kinda slowed down on taking pix... coz... lazy lah ;p but then, I keep reminding myself not to be lazy! That I have to continue taking pix! Coz kids grow so fast!!! Once the period is over, it's over, and there's no way I can go back to re-capture something that's past. Thus, I have resolved to continue taking as many pix as I can! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility