Friday 13 February 2009

Big boy Isaac!

Actually, Isaac doesn't look like this now. This is him in October, like 4 months ago. Hahaha... at first, I thought he didn't look that different. But then, when Lili saw some recent pix of Isaac in my camera yesterday and she asked me: "Who's that?" - then it struck me how much Isaac has grown! hahahhaa...
pix taken on 25th October 2008
Isaac @ 14 months plus

At the time when I took and uploaded the above pix, I thought Isaac looked like a big boy. But now, he looks even more like a big boy! :) But he does look very nice and sporty in the above pix, doesn't he? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility