Tuesday 27 May 2008

Under Attack by Isaac boy



video taken on 19th April 2008
Isaac @ 8 mths plus


I've been trying to take videos of Isaac crawling. He's very fast nowadays, covering large distances in a very short space of time, and scaling large obstacles like the sofa, and me, and hubbs. Yes, he literally climbs all over us!

This video is one of Isaac "attacking" me when he sees me with the camera... he likes to play with the camera case, and the camera too. Somehow, even when I switch off the camera, he knows that at the part of the camera lens - the shutter is movable and so he moves the shutter so that he can touch the lens!? urrghhh leaving his fingerprints all over the lens... sob sob...

hahaha well, that's my Isaac boy for you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility