Friday 19 October 2007

Isaac as of 4th October 2007

hiya guys, just downloaded more pix from my camera to my laptop and you know what - the pictures are starting to look the same!!! think that's coz I keep taking pictures of Isaac when he's smiling. After awhile, his smiley pix all look the same! hahahaha but I love taking smiley pix!!! never the mind!!! I know what I'd do, I'd start taking pix of him with other facial expressions as well, like when he cries or something. YES, he cries. albeit a smiley baby he is, he still cries. well, he IS, afterall, a baby.

hehehe anywayz, here're some more smiley pix of Isaac!!! He who laughes must smile first!!! hahahahaha........




2 comments:

  1. How apt for mummy to take pics of Isaac on Godma's birthday. Heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh... Isaac is really soooo cute!!! I love his smiley face! His photos never fail to brighten my day!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility