Tuesday 31 July 2007

The Genesis

Finally it begins. I have been thinking about setting up a blog of my own for a long time. Some place to put down my ramblings, thoughts about stuff which resides in my brains and flies through the gray matter etc etc... Never really got it off the ground though it had many false-starts.

And then I got pregnant.

Was very inspired by the blogs I have seen of people who kept about their pregnancy and kids etc... wanted to start one too... that was like 8 months ago... hahaha... again, never really got round to doing it... guess I was busy with work and everything else...

But now, with Isaac due to be popping out anytime now... IT IS TIME... to start a blog :) Especially since Isaac's Mummy and Papa has many many friends and relatives, in Singapore and around the world whom we'd like to share our joy with...

So here we begin... with our maiden post...

To the start of a wonderful blog ahead...

Book 1: Chronicles of Isaac :)

;) pst

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility