Monday 20 December 2010

Swimming again!

Pix as at 15th October 2010. Post written in June 2011. Backposted to 20th December 2010, 7.23am Shucks!!! June 2011 is almost over and I still haven't finished with 2010! Bugger! Post this already! :)
These pix remind me of the ones of Xuan last time, when she was about this age as well. She was also posing in her swimming costume... hahaha... perhaps I should ask her to go dig em up for a laugh...
My mum! With her 5th and 6th grandkid... :)
Above... I can't remember what Isaac said it was that he constructed. A flower, was it? yeah I think so... think he was following Natalie, or something. They were both playing with the construction thingy toys. I must say Isaac's flower is more abstract than Natalie's flower. Above - something Isaac did at school that day. He brought it home to show us... and then he ate it up :p

Pix as at 15th October 2010. Asher & Shawna @ 9 months plus. Isaac @ 3 years 2 months. Natalie @ 2 years 11 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility