Friday 17 December 2010

Phone pix from July 2010

Believe or not, I've only just learnt to download the pix from my phone. So here are the pix taken in July 2010 - when Asher & Shawna are about 6 months old and Isaac is almost 3 years old. Post written in April 2011, backdated to 17th December 2010 11:23pm.
Yes, Shawna above, and below, sitting on Isaac's tummy. I was having Shawna sitting like that on my tummy when Isaac said:" I also wanna sit on your tummy!" I was like "huh?! YOU sit on my tummy?!?! errr... why not Shawna sit on your tummy???" Luckily he agreed... :p
You know how the kids have phases? Well, Isaac was going through this phase, where everyday after I pick him up from childcare, he'd want to go to the petrol station to "Buy a drink." But his definition of a "drink" is actually H-TWO-O, the isotonic drink! This is coz, everytime hubbs drives into the petrol station to top up petrol, I will inevitably ask him to "get me a drink". And he will invariably get H-TWO-O coz he knows that I likes to drink that. So Isaac has come to associate the word "drink" as equating to "H-TWO-O isotonic drink!" hahaha...
Nope, Isaac doesn't wear glasses! He was just fooling around and wanted to try them for fun coz I was in a spectacle shop, trying on frames for fun. So he wanted to imitate me and do the same. He does look rather different with glasses on, doesn't he?
I tend to call the above pic the "Isaac is crawling with babies! shot." hahahaha... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message or a comment if you have enjoyed reading this post! We love getting comments! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Add this utility